Saturday 15 February 2014

Cash For Life Family $10 Extends Its Lead

Prestige lost one of its remaining Grand Prizes this past week while Cash For Life Family $10 did not. The result is that the Cash For Life game is extending its lead. Over 20% of the float has now been sold and all three Grand Prizes remain. I did not see that the Prestige Winner was listed on the OLG site thereby confirming the predictions of a few of the readers of this blog.

Your chances to win $3000/week for life ($2,025,000 Present Value) are presently 940,000:1. Another reason to like this game was offered by a regular contributor who points out that all of the profits for the game remain within Ontario whereas Prestige is an Inter-provincial Lottery Game which means that Ontario shares the profits with our confreres  in other regions.

CASH FOR LIFE $10

Top Rated Games


  1. Cash For Life $10 (estimated 79% of float left to be sold)
  2. Money Multiplier (13%)
  3. Prestige (54%)
  4. $200 Million (51%)
  5. Emeralds Seven (44%)


Games to Avoid


  1. Black Pearls (17%)
  2. Cherry Triple (34%)
  3. Fat Cat (55%)
  4. QFG Crossword (90%)
  5. Mahjong (57%)


$1 - $2 Game Update

Cash For Life $2 is the choice here. Two Grand Prizes remain and there is always the chance of winning a free ticket to the $4 game.

$3 Game Update

This area has been in trouble for some time now. The best pick is Keno #1412. It will be interesting to track QFG Crossword. The game is poorly rated and it is a jumbo game with a float of over 25 million tickets. Let other players bang away on that one.

$4 - $5 Game Update

Money Multiplier towers above the other games here. Next in line is Emerald's Seven. A reader continues to play that game exclusively and I'm looking forward to hearing of his exploits.

$10 - $20 Game Update

Avoid Classic Gold. All the others are good choices.


Comings and Goings

The last of the Christmas games was retired this week when Instant Gift Pack was recalled. The OLG did well with this game selling an estimated 80% of the tickets that were sold as bundled smaller games. I was surprised by how well the game sold.


Personal Play

Three Prestige tickets and one $10 Cash For Life ticket returned exactly nothing. My numbers to begin the year are very poor. Have to soldier on.

Commentary

There was a lot of commentary this past week on the blog. I read it with interest. Some of it was with respect to the OLG Keno game. I don't know much about it but will take a look. There was also some suggestion about "rigging". To be clear, no one was suggesting that the lottery is fixed. I agree with the comment that the Lottery Organizations have no reason to do so. The odds are in their favour and always will be. A friend at work plays the Sports Lotto. When I commented that the posted odds for games are poor his response was that he understood that but he has the confidence that the OLG profits go to improving infrastructure within the province. That is a huge point that the OLG would never overlook.

That said, Trinitron comments on the seeming pattern that is inherent with Quick Picks. I have noticed the same thing but I have never worked out the odds. He claims an unusual number of tickets with consecutive numbers. That should only happen in one out of every three tickets. I also notice a certain symmetry and distribution in the Quick Pick numbers. It is not often that I see bunched numbers. The actual draw of numbers can be squeaky clean while having a randomizer program for Quick Picks that is slightly less than random. I am going to see what I can find out about that from the OLG.

Best.

Doug











12 comments:

  1. you do have the option within 3o minutes to cancel any lotto ticket from that same retailer if you don't like your numbers - I've done it with a keno ticket with two encores saw the last digits were the same on both

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting. I did not know that. Thanks for posting.

      Delete
  2. Nice update doug ill be playing cahfor life 10 dollars and money multipliers, some 20 dollar cards here and there too. But nice update, and yes i noticed the quick picks for lottomax has similar patterns to it that make the game kind of fishy, i do 100 believe that the inter provincial lottery org can see within 10 seconds if they draw a winner for their draw then calling the draw a "live draw" after their certain who wins where, how many won etc then will call the draw "live" with those results

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just bought Crossword tripler ($5 Scratch) and won $30! Then I bought a $3 Bingo and won $6. I made $33 in profit. I feel good now lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emerald 7's Looks really good right now when you came what has been redeemed to the top prizes still left, I picked up some today. Lotto max is in max million territory so group plays have started again around me, its a nice form of entertainment that may 1 day make me rich

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 in 82,000,000 for the 5 dollar quick pick i worked ot out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gunna keep playin em 7,s and money mult exclusively, once in a while ill grab a few 10 dollar cfls or a 20 dollar scratch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just won $30 on the $10 CFL and $5 on the instant Keno..not bad for this week. Anyone have any luck on the new $5 Aces 8's game? (I think that's the name of it?) win 8x your prize looks pretty tempting imo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ps. Can anyone comment on the $3 Monopoly game? Any luck?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wouldn't play monopoly, if it were to be a 3 dollar scratch i would play instant crossword

    ReplyDelete
  10. 4 $10 CFL won $30. 2 Cash In got nothing and 1 aces & 8s got $10. Now that the payout is listed for Aces I really don't see the advantage of this over Cash In at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought 10 Fruit Explosion's from 2 different store today and I won 72.00 so I'm up 42.00 it was a good day I'd say, I had almost given up when I bought 14 of them one day and won nothing. Both of these stores are getting really low on them so I hope I can find a new location.
    Good Luck to all of you this week.

    ReplyDelete