Sunday 22 December 2013

Money Multiplier Takes Over Top Spot

Prestige, continuing to be hampered by low sales, has surrendered the top spot to Money Multiplier which sold 3% of its float this past week with out surrendering a top prize. The game presently returns $.103 of every dollar to the remaining grand prize winners (3rd best) and has the best remaining top prizes, as compared to when the game started, of any game. The only problem is that only 25% of the games float remains to be sold. I'm having trouble finding tickets.


MONEY MULTIPLIER

Best Rated Games


  1. Money Multiplier (25%)
  2. Prestige (64%)
  3. Frogger (15%)
  4. Classic White (9%)
  5. $200 Million (56%)


Note: I am advising against Frogger and Classic White as many of each games best secondary prizes have all been claimed.

Games to Avoid


  1. Cash Blast (23%)
  2. Cashingo (11%)
  3. Crossword 3203 (7%)
  4. Monopoly (80%)
  5. Peppermint (82%)


Note: Cash Blast should have been retired according to the OLG's own policy. Lets see how long it takes for them to do so.


$1 - $2 Game Update

As from Fast 200's, Cross Xpress, Cherry Jubilee, and Stock Stuff are all reasonable choices.

$3 Game Update

Holly Jolly is the best rated game in this area, once Frogger is discounted.

$4 - $5 Game Update

Money Multiplier rates too highly for me to recommend any other games.

$10 - $20 Game Update

Avoid Cash Blast and Instant Gift Pack. The remaining three games are all good.

Comings and Goings

$5 Cash In was introduced this past week. It's a good game. 8.2% of the total revenue goes to winners of $100 or more. The 7 Grand Prizes of $100,000 appeals to me. Your chances to win one are 354,000:1 at present.

Personal Play

I bought two $200 Million tickets this past week and both were winners: total winnings = $60. My Year to date figures barely budged.

An interesting comment from Trinitron on last weeks blog informed us that Lotto Max was an interesting investment with the 50 supplementary $1 million prizes. Your odds to win one were only 500,000:1. Pretty good. I note that after looking at the results that fully 30 of those 50 prizes were not won. It's a tough game.

My last entry for the year 2013 will come as close to the end of the year as possible. It will benchmark me for the beginning of 2014. Merry Christmas!

Doug




11 comments:

  1. hey doug, i got a nice win this week. picked up a 20 million supreme and won 100 bucks. the odds for that win according to olg is right around 1 in 14,000. not too shabby lol. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never had much luck with $5 games but on a whim I bought 2 Cash In and won $200 ! A nice way to finish off the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update: I went to cash my ticket thinking it was $200. Turns out it was for $1,350 ! Once again, remember to scratch all the lines. Same odds to win but much sweeter. Now I have to do my first olg claim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn, nice win jay. as i read your post i went and bought about 7 cash ins, and won 20 bus from 1 , thats about it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Jay, my biggest win this year was $100 twice from wild 10's and cash blast, I have been pre-occupied with the lotto max jackpots playing with groups and individually so today was the first time in a while buying instant tickets for me.

    Looking at my lottery spreadsheet for the year, I clearly paid too much in voluntary lottery taxes to the govt so I am going to slow things down the next few weeks only buying whenever I buy gas (to get the petro canada discount) and whenever I stop by rexall or shoppers drug mart for something else.

    Happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  6. biggest win was off a 5 dollar crossword trippler, $225 . I'm 18 , so I've only been playing instants for a few months. hopefully i get something big

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really loving those new cash for life games they just brought out, I noticed it when I went to buy gas. The $10 is my new love especially as its an Ontario only game

    ReplyDelete
  8. no luck on the cash for life 10 dollars, I've baught at least 5 and won nothing

    ReplyDelete
  9. off about 10 of them i played, i won 10 bux off 1 , whats wrong with those 10 dollar cash for lifes!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. doug whens your next update to the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like Prestige has lost another top prize. 3 down 9 to go.

    ReplyDelete