Tuesday 8 January 2019

It's A New Day

After a more than two year absence, I'm back on the OLG prowel!

I was out of the country which makes makes it difficult to write about Scratch Tickets when one does not have the opportunity to play a bit.

My intention with the blog is to expand from the subject of Scratch Tickets into other lottery games. I will play them, learn about them, and write about them. I'll also be commenting on OLG business. The OLG has mostly completed their modernization process so now it remains to be seen if the predicted windfall happens or not.

I expect that after such a long absence that all previous blog visitors will have moved on. It took a while to build up an audience before and I expect to have to do so again.

My first lottery post will be for the game Lottario.  I'm feeling lucky.

Doug

3 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back! I was a longlong reader of your site, and I'm curious and excited to see what you've got planned

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just happened to remember this blog and searched for it today after two years. Glad you're back, too! Thank you for your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Satta Matka Mega provides Live Satta Matka Results, Indian Satta, Live Matka India Result, Jodi Charts, Weekly Panel Charts, and 2020 Live Record Chart Results. Indian satta matka

    ReplyDelete