Wednesday 11 April 2012

More Lucky #1620

More Lucky Lines continues to be the best game to play this week. There is only 21% of tickets left for sale so you may have difficulty locating them. I always like it when $1 games creep into playable status. It's rare but the $1 Lucky Lines is the second best game on the market at present. Cash for Life #1555 rounds out the top three.

The big seller for the week was the $3 Crossword with over 9% of the float being sold.

A new $10 game was introduced this week - $100,000 for Life. This is a nationally distributed game with six Grand Prizes. It will be interesting to see how ticket sales progress for this game. The overall odds of winning at 3-1 which is very good. If we can nudge this game into "playable" status, I'll be happy.

What I'm not happy with was last week's plays. I purchased 6 - More Lucky Lines tickets and was shut out! Unacceptable! I'm glad that the game remained our top game; I've got six more tickets for this week.

Satisfy your urge and scratch.


No comments:

Post a Comment