Wednesday 25 April 2012

More Lucky #1620 still the play

We are within a hair's breadth of having a real life "playable" game. More Lucky has been the play for several weeks now and has a current rating of -.9. Once a game goes into positive territory it is blast off time. The problem is that only 16% of the ticket float is left so it may be tough to find tickets.

In a pinch you can play the $1 Lucky Lines. This game is currently rated at -7 which is pretty good.

The OLG is going to have a problem flogging its new $20 - $100,000 for life game. Three of the six grand prizes have already been claimed in the first two weeks of play. Only 7% of the tickets have been sold!

My personal play is defying odds. I went 0 for 6 with my More Lucky tickets last week. That makes me 0 for 18. What are the chances of that you ask. Well, 1 in every 3.34 tickets is a winner. The chances of going 0 for 18 is 1/5th of 1 percent. In other words, not bloody likely. What's going on? I am inherently suspicious of these games but I love streaks. I was in the store today and they still have the tickets available. I'll be back for six more tomorrow. Any one want to bet at to whether I can break the streak? Something smells here.

No comments:

Post a Comment