Thursday 15 November 2012

Turbo Cash #1713 Still the Pick

The past week saw another 50,000 Turbo Cash tickets sold without a grand prize being claimed. The game remains our top selection.
Best $1-2 game - Bingo Express
Best $3-$5 game - Instant Millions

The top selling games are the jumbo Crossword #1199 (120,000 tickets sold during the week) and #1198 (64,000 ticket sold during the week)

Best odds to win a jackpot is Cross Tripler #1703 at 117,000:1 to win $100,000 for a $5 Ticket.

Best $1000 Win Value Play is Keno #1409

The OLG retired Instant 649 and Crossword #1297 this past week. Both decisions are understandable. The top prize heavy Instant 649 never sold very well. Instant Game players enjoy action, even if it is minor prizes. I guess that people who want the 649 premise buy 649 tickets. Makes sense. The Crossword game was also entirely sold out and the are two other versions already in play. But why does the OLG continue to sell $1 Cross Express? Avoid this game.

Personal Play this week was poor. The odds for turbo Cash caught up to me. I went 0 for 2 bringing my total return down to 61% of money invested.

Winners of large prizes this week hailed from : Cornwall, Caledon, Toronto, and North York. Glad to see the GTA locations showing up. It's about time!..


  I apologize for the formatting of this post. I am in Dubai and for some reason the "powers that be" think that I am posting in Arabic and I can't see how to change the format to English. 

Good Luck
Doug


No comments:

Post a Comment